Moscow mules are one of my favorite summertime drinks and to be honest, I never really thought you could improve on this classic cocktail, until I tried this variation. The addition of freshly squeezed watermelon juice creates a refreshing twist on this summer staple that is absolutely perfect for cooling off on hot summer nights.
WATERMELON MOSCOW MULE
1 shot vodka
1 small lime, juiced
1 bottle ginger beer
1. Add watermelon to cocktail shaker.
2. Use a muddler to juice 1 ounce worth of watermelon.
3. Combine watermelon juice, vodka and lime juice into cocktail shaker filled with ice.
4. Strain into moscow mule mug filled with ice.
5. Top with ginger beer and garnish with a lime twist and watermelon wedge.
Photography, design and styling by Jessica of SAS+ROSE. Recipe found here.