With summer coming to an end, I have started to crave a more neautral color palette and have already started to transition my wardrobe staples from bold summery brights, to more subtle hues. While black and white is a staple in my wardrobe year round, this combination seems especially fitting for the transition from summer to fall. Today I'm sharing a few black and white DIY's with a late-summer vibe that have caught my eye lately.
1. DIY Faux Speckled Candles (almostmakesperfect.com)
2. DIY Spotted Vase (makeandtell.com)
3. DIY Hand Print Pencil Case (makeandtell.com)
4. DIY Faux Ceramic Ring Cones (almostmakesperfect.com)
5. DIY Batik Bag (thelovelydrawer.com)